Thursday, July 31, 2008
What are Aunts for??
Over a year ago Heather bought Kaden a book, not just any book, a book about farts!!! We read it a long time ago but haven't for a while. Last night Kaden wanted me to read it to him as one of his bedtime stories. He loves elephants and it has an elephant on the front of it so he probably thought it was a book about elephants. I read the very first line "When an elephant farts the farts are really big." I'll never forget the look on Kadens face when he looked over at me and said "what mama?" very confused as to what I had just said. I guess he had to contemplate what I had just said because 2 seconds later he was busting up laughing. He was laughing so hard that of course it made me start to laugh. After he finally stopped laughing he wanted me to continue reading the book and after just about every line he would start laughing again. He has this fake laugh that he does alot but this was clearly a real laugh that was so hard he could barely breath. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be his new favorite bedtime story. Thanks Auntie Yoyo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And that is why I must screen all presents given from Heather
I'M SURE!!
Post a Comment