Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bowling insult


I went to Utah earlier this year to visit some family (it was ALOT of fun). While I was there the 4 of us went bowling. I was just looking at some of the pictures and was very insulted by this one. Clearly Paul and Becca's face show how the person bowling is doing. It could have been Heather bowling just as well as myself so I'll just say it was Heather to make myself feel better. Then by process of elimination I realized whoever isn't bowling is the one who took the picture. Well.....I didn't take the picture. They probably were not planning on me seeing their faces because I'm sure when I turned around I got a smile with "good try" or "don't worry you'll get a strike next time" and other crap like that but now I know what their real thoughts were. Thanks for catching them Heather!!

2 comments:

O Wise Feather said...

That is a priceless shot! It was probably taken when you slipped and fell on your butt...man that was so embarrassing:)

Anonymous said...

No you see Michelle, Becca had Prego gas. Look at her..."Sorry guys I couldn't hold it in" Paul: "I think I'm going to die of toxic fumes!"
That is how it really happened