As cute and fun as it is to see her walking this only means she can get into that much more trouble.
Oh how I wish we lived closer together so we could go through this together. Leah and Makenna would have so much fun together.
This is the cutest video that I have seen in a long time. Both Kids are so cute. Were you that helpful to me when I was learning to walk? Kaden has leaned to be a great big brother.
look at her go! (sometimes our old computer wouldn't let us watch video clips so it took me a month to see this- yeah for the new one!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh how I wish we lived closer together so we could go through this together. Leah and Makenna would have so much fun together.
This is the cutest video that I have seen in a long time. Both Kids are so cute. Were you that helpful to me when I was learning to walk? Kaden has leaned to be a great big brother.
look at her go! (sometimes our old computer wouldn't let us watch video clips so it took me a month to see this- yeah for the new one!)
Post a Comment