Friday, January 8, 2010
Kadens Vocabulary
I love how Kaden is expanding his vocabulary. We will be laughing about something funny and he will say "that is so serious". He seems to think that serious is the opposite of what it really means and he says it a lot. He has also been playing and having fun, stops for one second and says "I'm so boring". How about today driving in the car (he was bored) and he says "I'm so embarrassed". It's hilarious but I try and help him understand the meanings of the words so that he can use them correctly. After we explained embarrassed to him later that night when we were at a restaurant for dinner and his paper menu fell on his lap and he said "Now that is so embarrassing". I don't know how embarrassing it really was but at least he was understanding a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so fun as they experiment with words. some of the stuff they come up with is awestome (thats how Jamie says it).
Post a Comment