Makenna has found out that eating cat food is fun. She may like it but I can't see how that could be possible. Her breath stinks SO bad afterwards that i can't imagine how bad it tastes, yet she keeps going back for more. I try and keep her away from it but she's so mischievous that its not always easy. Kaden sure thinks its funny. I'm not sure what it is with toddlers and cat food, I know that my niece Olivia use to eat cat food all the time when she was little and then they eventually had to move it out to the garage. I guess it may be time to find a new place for our cat food.
2 comments:
check out that model pose. She is so ready for the runway.
check out that model pose. She is so ready for the runway.
Post a Comment