Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Camping

Kaden and I were talking about our upcoming camping trip. We were talking about all the fun stuff like the campfire, nature walks and the tent and then he said " so what hotel are we staying at?". I told him we were sleeping in the tent and he said '"yeah but after we are done and it becomes night then what hotel are we staying at." I have to give him a little break because he has only been camping 1 time and it was a few years ago so I know he doesn't remember it and last year for our family reunion my parents were camping and we visited them at their camp site after which we returned to our hotel. I'm thinking a trial run in the backyard might be a good idea.

3 comments:

bec said...

haha! yeah, that will be fun. We need to plan a camping trip this summer. Maybe with you guys!

Michelle Malesis said...

That would be AWESOME!!!

HoneyGram & Papa said...

Sounds like "Camp Beverly Hills"!