Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just for Tiar

My sister Tiar thought I should put a picture of me in the outfit that I posted a few days ago that Makenna is wearing. So there I am in it. (I'm the one sitting on the floor) I have no idea why my oldest sister Tiar isn't in this picture. Maybe she didn't have the right outfit to match us.


Here is the picture of Makenna again. I'd put the 2 pictures side by side but I have no idea how to do that.

2 comments:

Tiar Hatley said...

Thank you! You are both so cute! I had already out grown that outfit I believe. I had my picts taken at school that year. I think the outfits were made for Becca and I first and then they kept getting handed down.

Paul D. Waddington said...

I'm so glad I didn't exist yet. I can only imagine what I would be wearing. The worst part is that it probably wouldn't be too different from the rest of you.