Thursday, December 1, 2011

November update

Since I haven't posted for a little bit (and my brother complained) I thought I'd post some random pictures from this month.

This is Kaden in his Hip Hop class. He loves it!

While we were getting out all the Christmas decorations Makenna kept disappearing and later I found out that she was collecting all the stuffed animals and putting them in her bedroom.
My Mother in law and I (with a little help from the kids) just finished painting Makenna's bedroom. I must say it looks very cute. I'll post a picture once I get everything all set up in the bedroom. It's still a work in progress. Kaden has figured out that he can give Makenna piggy back rides.



Kaden had to make Thank You signs in school for everyone in his family and then put them in a place for us to find. Makenna is thanking Kaden in this picture and telling him how sweet he is!! LOVE this picture.

1 comment:

Paul D. Waddington said...

Wait...Chad complained about you not posting any new blogs? thats so rude