Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kaden's "school"

Kaden is going to start going to a preschool/daycare 2 days a week for 4 hours. Its a lady that does it in her home that a friend recommended to me. We went and met her and the other kids and just loved them, Kaden didn't even want to leave. Everyday he asks if he gets to go to school and play with Audrey his favorite friend. It's nice and small so I know he'll get lots of attention and have a lot of fun. I've always had a hard time with the idea of daycare but I really think this is going to be an awesome experience for everyone. The teacher doesn't have any kids this year that are the right age for the preschool program but will still do some of the activities and things that the kids just love. Next year Kaden and a few other kids will be old enough and can start the program. This will really help give me a little break, get ready for the baby and finish up some projects and then when the baby comes it will be even more helpful.

No comments: