Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~Update~

This is just to give some people an update on whats going on in our lives right now. We just moved into our new house in Auburn mid February and we love it. Moving wasn't fun but now that we're in and settled I'm happy. There's still not much decoration but I'll get to that later. Kaden is 2 and will be turning 3 in October and he definitely has the attitude to match the age. I'm pregnant again and we are EXTREMELY excited. I'm due January 17th!!! Kevin is still doing Real Estate Appraising, even though with this crazy market it seems to be getting a little harder he's still doing great. So over all we're happy and ready to add to our family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I didn't know you had one. 209 days! Wow that sounds like a long time.