Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rufus Woods

Kaden with his Aunt and cousins
Kevin and Kaden went to Rufus Woods to go fishing Saturday and stayed the night over there. It was nice and quiet with just us girls at home but we did miss them. Kevin only caught one fish and nobody else caught any but I guess it was a fun trip anyways and Kaden had loads of fun. I got to talk to Kaden on the phone and it really reminds me how little he still is. I always think of him as such a big boy now that I have Makenna but his cute sweet little happy voice on the phone is just not what I'm use to when he's as home. I wish he was always that sweet and innocent.





1 comment:

Tiar said...

The sweet and innocent part of them helps us get through the screaming fits and tasmanian devil parts of them. Not that I would know, my kids are all angels. HAHAHA!