seriously, so cute. Makenna can't grow so much without me seeing her!
At first I was wondering who the baby is. She sure has chunked up, but so has mine.
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i cant wait to hug and kiss them both! kaden looks like he is a wonderful big brother! yea!!!! makenna is adorable!!!
I don't even know who these kids are! That's it...in two weeks I am dropping everything I am doing and coming home. wink
Post a Comment
4 comments:
seriously, so cute. Makenna can't grow so much without me seeing her!
At first I was wondering who the baby is. She sure has chunked up, but so has mine.
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i cant wait to hug and kiss them both! kaden looks like he is a wonderful big brother! yea!!!! makenna is adorable!!!
I don't even know who these kids are! That's it...in two weeks I am dropping everything I am doing and coming home. wink
Post a Comment