Friday, September 18, 2009

First day of Preschool

Kaden had his first day of preschool and loved it. At his preschool they have a drop off area so the parents don't even have to get out of the car and the teachers help them out. Its especially nice when you have another child and will also be nice when its bad weather. Well on the first day I decided to walk him into class just like many other parents did. I knew he would do fine but I just wanted to make sure. I will admit that Kaden told me to just drop him off but I decided to walk him in, for my own sake, what can i say he's still my baby. After I saw that he was just fine playing I said goodbye and left but there is an ajoining room that I waited in for just a minute before I left and he came running back to me. At first when I saw him I thought oh no whats the problem. He ran up to me and in the sweetest little voice said "Mommy I Love you". What a sweet little boy. Talk about making me want to burst into tears (but I didnt). I was very good and gave him another kiss and left. His next day of school he said "mom just drop me off and leave, o.k". I had planned on it anyway but I guess he just wanted to make sure. What a big boy!!!

1 comment:

Tiar Hatley said...

Oh my goodness, that got me teary. That is so sweet.