Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TROUBLE

Makenna has been getting very close to crawling and it is now here. She crawled right before I took this video clip and then decided not to do it again until I got a little incentive out (the remote of course) then she was ready to go again. She went across the room for the first time today and I know its only a matter of days before she can go across the house. Not good for me, even thought it is very cute to see her crawl it adds a lot of work. Our house is NOT baby proofed so I guess I know what I'm doing tonight. The worst part is our staircase. I guess it is wider than the average staircase so the baby gate that we have isn't long enough. Time to go do some research on baby gates.

2 comments:

O Wise Feather said...

WOW! I love the grunting it took to get that remote...I hope it was worth it Kenna!

Tiar Hatley said...

Oh good she has a normal crawl. Leah's one leg crawl gets some looks. Her grandpa says she looks gimpy. I hate to say it but, it does. Her walking seems well balanced though.