Tuesday, May 25, 2010
The Beggining of our Garden
Here are some pictures of our garden. We have peas, celery, carrots, cucumber, zucchini, 2 kinds of lettuce, potatoes and green onions. In another small area we have tomatoes, jalapenos and some kind of pepper next to our blueberry bushes. You can see the peas and the lettuce is sticking up but the rest was just planted not too long ago. It's getting plenty of rain and not much sun. I wish I was doing the watering myself instead of mother nature. I'd rather take care of the watering while mother nature takes care of the sun light but unfortunately this Washington weather is not agreeing with me. I planted some flowers in some of our beds since our HUGE sunflowers turned out so good last year but I'm a little worried about them now. I saw one sunflower doing really good and now its gone. Most likely its from the deer or bunnies eating them so we'll see if any of them get past all the animals around.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment