Sunday, May 2, 2010

Twin Lakes

The Twin Lakes trips have started. Kevin and Kaden went fishing to Twin Lakes for the weekend and had lots of fun. Makenna and I stayed home and had lots of fun without them but we are glad that they are back home. They went with Grandpa Harry, Grandma Lisa, Aunt Crystal, and Justin(Crystals boyfriend).
Kaden's BIG fish...yes he caught this on his own pole and did most of the work getting it in.
As much as Kevin would like to take credit for all of these fish,
they are not all his.
These are the big ones from everybody.
They stopped at Dry Falls on the way. I know there is a fence there but looking at this picture makes my stomach a little uneasy. I didn't know they were going to stop there and I'm glad...there are a few things its just better I find out afterwards....VERY few things.

Nice comfortable nap on the drive.

1 comment:

HoneyGram & Papa said...

You're about finding out things later...I'm still finding out about things from when Justin & Aaron were little. I thing Dan & Gary still have things they've never told Grammy. It must be a 'guy' thing. It gives them control or something. :-)