Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kaden's 1st day of Kindergarten

Kaden was NOT nervous about anything he was just ready to go to school. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck inside, while keeping my cool on the outside. Kaden was so excited to ride the bus unfortunately there was some confusion and the bus never came. I drove him to school and he had a wonderful day. Because of the confusion and my nerves I decided I HAD to go to the school before it got out and follow the bus to make sure he was going to make it home. Thankfully the bus ride home went fine. I love hearing how many other moms follow the bus as well, it makes me feel a little less crazy even though Kevin says I am completly crazy. It's a mom thing dads just don't get it!!! Kaden loved his first day and is ready for another day tomorrow (as long as the bus picks him up this time).

Getting a serious picture from these kids isn't so easy


Waiting for the bus...that never came


The positive thing about the bus not coming was that I was able to take pictures of him walking into class since I had to drive him. Tomorrow I'll be taking bus pictures!


The late students getting instructions from the teacher before they walk into class










No comments: