Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Family Reunion
O.k this is my 5th post of the night and the last because its bedtime for me. I have to say that our family reunion a few weeks ago in long beach was a blast. I actually wish I would have been able to spend a little more time with some of my cousins. I haven't seen a lot of them in 15 years. That is way too long and we're not going to let it be that long again. I found out about some people that blog that I have never looked at so I'm going to have to start keeping updated on all of them. I don't always make comments when I look at people's blogs but I think I should start to do it a little more so that they know I'm keeping up with them. I encourage anyone who looks at my blog to leave me a little "hello" just so I can see some of the people that look at my blog. I didn't get very many good pictures from the reunion, I guess we were too busy playing, but here are a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment