Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Repeat offender

Kaden is done with regular naps however I think this makes it clear that he sometimes still needs them. I have another recent one from this weekend but it wasn't taken on my camera, as soon as I get it I will post it, because its a good one!!! It amazes me the positions kids can fall asleep in.
This one was after a huge temper tantrum!!

5 comments:

Tiar Hatley said...

Oh, Michelle, this is hilarious. I'm laughing so hard I can barely type!

Brandon said...

We just got back from Jackson Hole, Heather & Paul are here, and all 4 of us got a great laugh out these pics!

Brandon said...

and that was from me - Becca

Brandon said...

Does this kid have narcolepsy?
-Heather

Jessica Roudebush said...

It's because he's secretly spiderman. It's a tough life but someone has to live it.