Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pre-family reunion

Becca, Brandon and Calvin came and hung out with us for a little while before we went down to long beach. Too bad they don't live closer, they could really be good friends. :) For those of you who also look at Becca's blogs, yes I totally stole this first picture from her blog. How could I not, its so cute. I think Kaden thought it was pretty cool being the older one and giving Calvin his first ride and I think Calvin thought it was just awesome just because it was such a fun thing to ride on!! It was pretty funny when Kaden decided to do a little off road driving. This is about how it went...

Becca: umm Kaden I think Calvin is getting a little scared.
Calvin: :)
Brandon: (under his breath) I think your the only one thats scared

It was great!!!






1 comment:

Tiar Hatley said...

Soooo cute!!!!