Sunday, January 16, 2011
Happy Birthday Makenna
Makenna turns 2 today. We had a party for her yesterday and she seemed to have lots of fun. She has already started the 2 year old attitude but she is also very funny. She was cooking food for me in her play kitchen and brought me a plate of food. As soon as I started to pretend eat it she smiled and said "EEEEWWWWWW". I was shocked, what could she have possibly given to me to say ewww. Is she a bad cook? Or did she put something in the food? I tried to ask her what it was and why it was ewww but she wouldn't say anything, she just gave me a big grin on her face. Nobody in our family knows why she did it but she does it all the time now. I sure would love to know what goes on in that little girls head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's hilarious!
Ask the brother, My money is he had something to do with it.
Post a Comment